feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

hello :)

Labels: ,

hey you guys, sorry haven't update you guys about me in a long time...
if it wasn't for Vals, maybe i would forget completely about this blog. hee... sorry...

so, class has started. it's been two weeks of classes already. so far, i think i can cope. i mean, my course requires comprehension and a high level of wit. i have to say that it is a lot easier than matrix because it doesn't involve science. i am very comfortable here.

my friends here pun quite alright. they're very interesting. some of them reminds me of you guys. hee.

my senior said that there will be a lot of outdoor tasks for us. like, interviewing people with mental illness, doing assignments on night clubs, pelacuran...etc. so yeah, i am looking forward to have these experience hands on.

what about u guys??

0 comments:

Post a Comment